The first week of 2017 is passing by so quickly! (I really am good with obvious statements, innit?) As I probably mentioned, I like to create lists. It helps me to organize myself. I’ve done several lists regarding my plans for this year (and I hope to stick with them). And also, I was tagged by the lovely Capili Jiron, the author of artistbybeauty blog (see her post here), to do this 2016/2017 tag, which I think is super funny. The author of the tag is David (click to see his post). Thank you guys, I absolutely enjoyed it!
So, here we go!
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words. Fun, challenging, happy
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016. Well, this one is kinda tricky. Do family and friends count?
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much. York and Budapest. They’re very different, but they both have an amazing vibe and are absolutely beautiful.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016. The tomato soup and potato pancakes that my Mum made for dinner when I came back home after a long time of being in the UK. Unfortunately, I don’t cook that much (to cook more is actually one of my 2017 resolutions), so I was craving home food like crazy. Thanks, Mum!
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event). An opening of my aunt’s art exhibition, that brought all the family together and that was truly one of the best days of 2016.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in 2016, and if you want, link a photo. Well, apart from my Christmas branch, that is like two meters long and totally amazing? Everyone was laughing at me, even random people on the street (like, seriously people, why?!), but it turned out to be everything I needed. That’s a shame I won’t be able to keep it for next year. So, the branch it is!
7. Write 3 good intentions for 2017. Be more organized, take good care of my health (cook, exercise, etc), learn new things.
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017. Well, I would love to travel the world (literally), but I have to be realistic, so let’s start with Scotland! And maybe Italy, as I haven’t been there for a while.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017. Now, when I started to think about Italy, I think that’d have to be a big plate of some really tasty Italian food. Mamma mia!
Here are the tag rules:
1. Mention the creator of the TAG.
2. Use the image that you find in this article.
3. Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
4. Answer the questions.
5. Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
Here are the questions:
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.